If he will wrestle Austin : “It’s not up to me. I’ll fight Muhammad Ali, I’ll fight Rin Tin Tin, I’ll fight anybody. Steve Austin knows that. He’s got a bum wheel, he said? We’ll see about next year, see what’s hurt or injured or what else the excuse will be come next year. I’m not a hard guy to find, I’m the WWE Champion.”
Thursday, 30 August 2012
CM Punk Talks About Wrestling The Rock and Austin
If he will wrestle Austin : “It’s not up to me. I’ll fight Muhammad Ali, I’ll fight Rin Tin Tin, I’ll fight anybody. Steve Austin knows that. He’s got a bum wheel, he said? We’ll see about next year, see what’s hurt or injured or what else the excuse will be come next year. I’m not a hard guy to find, I’m the WWE Champion.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment