Saturday 15 December 2012

Ryback Talks WWE Title Match Cancellation and More


The cancellation of his match with CM Punk this Sunday at TLC

 It’s unfortunate. I believe I’m going to be the WWE champion for many years to come a staple of the WWE. It’s just delaying the inevitable. I tend to focus on the positives.

When I destroy CM Punk I want him healthy. I know that time will come, but right now I get the next best thing and that’s feeding on The Shield and handing their guys their first loss in their first pay-per-view match, so I’m very excited about that.

What he hopes to accomplish by WrestleMania 30

It’s great to talk ahead. I focus on one day at a time, but my goal is to be WWE champion, World Heavyweight Champion.

My goal is to not just replace John Cena but blow John Cena out of the water. I’m very vocal about that. I want to beat John in all aspects of this thing  merchandise, fan base  because I believe I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment